Monday, July 4, 2016

Short story in Aphelion: That Damned Toothbrush...

Exactly eight years and four days ago, I was celebrating my debut as a writer when my first short story was published in a magazine. It's been a long road since; I've learned a few things and, hopefully, preserved my humor and positive view over the world intact.

Today, I'm happy to announce that my short story That Damned Toothbrush... was published in July issue of Aphelion webzine. This should please my English-speaking readers, especially those who have expressed their interest in reading my Romanian stories. The Romanian version of this story was included in my short story collection Efectul de nautil (Millennium Books, 2013).

Go here to read about an atypical guest and have a few laughs. While you're at it, check out the rest of the issue, too. There's some good stuff in there.

No comments: