Saturday, June 14, 2008

Movie Review: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

*** MIGTH CONTAIN SPOILERS! ***

Featuring: Harrison Ford, Cate Blanchett, Karen Allen, Shia LaBeouf, Ray Winstone, John Hurt

Genre: adventure

Plot: Indiana Jones 20 years later.

Official website: http://www.indianajones.com/

Comments: I saw the movie after just having seen the other 3 one per weekend, it just happened that way. I’m not a big fan of the Indiana Jones movie, I think they’re ok but that’s about it and I won’t feel the need to watch them again for another decade. So I didn’t have great expectations when I saw the 4th one, I didn’t know what to expect really. It was very funny, I’d say. Indy’s aging character was done right, and a few others too, though the alien plot was a bit too far stretched. I mean, come on, Indiana Jones deals with the past, not with the future, but anyway… it wasn’t bad, and it was entertaining. Might not have the patience/will to watch it for another decade though. In a way, it’s like Dumas’ musketeers saga. The Three Musketeers was great. Twenty Years Later was a step down, but it brought back found memories and you can’t just miss it because of that.

Rating: 7/10

No comments: