Saturday, April 7, 2012

Interview on FanSF

Thanks a lot to the FanSF team for interviewing me this week.

So I guess the cat is out of the bag. Here's a recap of my plans for the upcoming future:
- short story collection of old and new material in collaboration with Millennium Books scheduled for the fall;
- apocalyptic novella translated into English and self-published online;
- vampire story *gasps* yes, because I've never written one and someone needs to save Vlad Tepes' reputation. *hehe*
- first part of a fantasy trilogy again meant for self-publishing.

Now cross your fingers for me so everything works as planned. :)

Update: The interview is mentioned in Galileo Online, who decided to dust off my debut story "Inghetul". I haven't read it in ages so now I wonder if I even recognize myself in that piece.

No comments: