Thursday, March 31, 2011

2011 March Reading List

The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch by Philip K. Dick – I always struggle a bit when I start reading one of his books. 3/5 stars

Beastly by Alex Flinn – A story written about a female writer about a boy who thinks like a girl. 2/5 stars

The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie – I have a feeling this is better received by male readers, army, war, battles, etc. Normally I would give it 3 stars, but Inquisitor Glotka deserves a star of his own so 4/5 stars

Rashomon Gate by I. J. Parker – I had quite a problem with the translation because of the verb tense used. 3/5 stars

The Year's Best Science Fiction: Twenty-Second Annual Collection by Gardner Dozois – I’m a big fan of this particular collection. The books never disappoint. 4/5 stars

The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde – Lots of cool idea in what turns out to be way to light reading. 3/5 stars

No comments: