Wednesday, November 21, 2012

2012 Gaudeamus: "Cele 1001 de scorneli ale Mosului SF" Launch

For my Romanian readers who are attending Gaudeamus International Book Fair in Bucharest this week, "Cele 1001 de scorneli ale Mosului SF" will have its official launch on Saturday, November 23, 13:30, at Editura Arthur's stand. Special guests are Stefan Ghidoveanu (editor) and Mihai-Dan Pavelescu. Some of the authors will be there too, unfortunately not me.

If you're going, I'm pretty sure you can get Steampunk, Dancing on Mars, and probably Venus too. That is if you don't have them already. :)

Happy book hunting!





Update: Here's a video from the official book launch at Gaudeamus.

2 comments:

Ihrielle said...

Too bad you won't be there... but I know it would be quite a jurney for you to come to Gaudeamus.

Anyway, I have a long hunting list and Cele 1001 de Scorneli... is on top of it :)

Weird Vision said...

That sounds great! :) You're in for a treat, there are some very good stories in there if I may say so.

And yeah, I'm missing all the fun as it's usually the case. It happens when you live way up here. Better focus on writing then...