Monday, May 20, 2013

Blue Moon Cafe Series Review (7)

I'm glad to see Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks is being read and so pleased when it's getting 5 star reviews:

"I soon adapted to the shapeshifter thing. Visan made if fun. Of course, the book has the qualities of any good read: strong characters, plot, drama, and professional writing. At the end, she reveals why the book appealed to me: it was her first shapeshifter book "which allowed me to develop a world based on my own set of rules." Her world rules include a sense of humor--that's the winning ingredient." -  Shaun McLaughlin

Read the full review here.

Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks is available through Amazon, Amazon.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp, iTunes, Kobo and Smashwords, for only $0.99 for a short period of time. 

No comments: