Friday, January 25, 2013

Blue Moon Cafe Series Review (4)

Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks received another 5 star review:

"After every story that I finished, I felt I wanted more. Every character has charm and I almost believed they were actually my friends and even real people. My favourite was Jo, the mayor's wife, who was independent, a heroine and an inspiration for me. She is capable of many things to help the ones she loves and to serve the purpose she believes in.

I really enjoyed being part of the town, knowing their inside problems and jokes. I also liked that Ioana left out all the drama behind the classic stories and these superhumans try to adapt, no the other way around. They really act like normal people and that makes them real
." - Diana Gavrila


Yes! She liked Jo! :D I'm feeling ridiculously happy that someone preferred Jo over all the other characters. Want to know a secret? She's my favorite too. :)

Read the full review here.

Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks is available through Amazon, Amazon.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp, iTunes, Kobo and Smashwords, for only $0.99 for a short period of time. 

No comments: