Monday, January 7, 2013

Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks Review (2)

A new day and a new review for Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks:

"Since I personally am not much into the shifters lore, I must confess her stories were a delight, making me want to read more of her fiction. I would recommend this collection for all those who are looking for something completely different, as in concepts and imagery." - Andreea Sterea

I quoted only the last paragraph because it's the perfect description of the book: shapeshifter stories for non-shapeshifter fans.

Read the full review on GoodReads.

Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks is available through Amazon, Amazon.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp, iTunes, Kobo and Smashwords, for only $0.99 for a short period of time. 

No comments: