Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks First Review

December is a terrible time to publish a book, especially a self-published one. People are busy with preparations for the holidays, and there are good chances for the book to pass unnoticed. I was fully aware of the problem when I published Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks, but since for various reasons it hadn't been ready for Halloween and I wanted to have another title published last year, I did it anyway.

First review appeared on Amazon already:

"I enjoyed this book and found myself reading it through the night. I loved the characters and even laughed a few times. The stories were well put together, so we were able to follow without confusion. Everything was described really well and I was sad when it ended. If you want something interesting, give it a try. You won't be disappointed." - Bec Botefuhr

Me happy. I hardly did any promotion for the book because of the same reason listed above, but I guess now it's time to get moving and change that.

Blue Moon Cafe Series: Where Shifters Meet for Drinks is available through Amazon, Amazon.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.it, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp, iTunes, Kobo and Smashwords, for only $0.99 for a short period of time. 

No comments: