Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Story: Fata Racheta

Well, well, well, Rocket Girl made it into print. The Romanian version of Rocket Girl is included in Romanian magazine Paradox, issue 25-26.

How did it happen? Simple. Mrs. Genescu asked me if I wanted to submit a story for the magazine, and I thought Rocket Girl would be a perfect fit. The English version is included in The Nightingale Circus short story collection.

You can check out this issue's table of contents on the Paradox magazine website. I assume a pdf file will be added at some point, like there is for the previous issues, but I don't know when.

I'm very proud of my not-so-little girl. You can read more about Fei Lin in Broken People novel, and she will also make an appearance in the second book in the series that I'm writing right now.

No comments: