Sunday, November 3, 2013

Subscribe to my newsletter



It only took me about a year to set up a newsletter. I didn't think it was really necessary in the beginning. All me news are posted on the blog and shared on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+. Since the blog gets a fair amount of traffic, it seemed to be enough.

Now that I'm approaching the release of my 5th English title, and it looks like this is not a game and there's a long list of titles ahead, it's time to make it easier for my readers to keep up with new releases. Not everyone cares or has time to follow the ramblings on my blog, but if you like my stories, I'm offering you a simple solution:

Subscribe to my newsletter.

I promise not to spam you with messages. The most you'll get is about one e-mail every other three months or so announcing a new release. I can't think of any other reason to contact you, unless there's some major giveaway going. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?

Oh, and there's a little gift waiting for you after you subscribe. Want more enticement? Okay. The first 5 subscribers will receive a free copy of Order Restored when it's out. And the next 20 subscribers will receive a discount coupon for the same title. Happy now? Okay, I'm waiting for you to click that link.

No comments: