Friday, November 29, 2013

Mention in Observator cultural

While doing a recap of what happened this year in the Romanian sci fi and fantasy literary world, Catalin Badea-Gheracostea mentions me in his "Observator cultural" column as "the unofficial best debut of the year", mostly thanks to Human Instincts. Well, that's as good as an official title, I guess. Read for yourself here.

The Romanian of Human Instincts edition is available here.

The English of Human Instincts edition is available here (and several other places listed in the right sidebar).

Update: I nearly missed there was a new issue of Helion Online out. In 2014, Catalin Badea-Gheracostea mentions the idea of a bilingual anthology of Romanian hard sci fi and adds my name to a list of important writers. I suddenly feel so popular. :)

No comments: